LimnoTech has supported federal, state, and regional organizations since the company was formed. The responsibilities of these organizations to respond to multiple, diverse stakeholders present them with unique challenges, and LimnoTech provides assistance in helping them further the goals and requirements of the Clean Water Act and other environmental statutes. We combine the best, unbiased science with a knowledge of the goals of environmental policies, the requirements of the regulations, and a long history of working with both the regulators and the regulated community. LimnoTech offers:
- Ground-breaking tools in science and technology
- Innovative policy approaches
- Ability to communicate complex technical and scientific information to decision-makers, regulatory agencies, and stakeholders
- A network of national contacts in our field, including relationships with research and educational organizations
- Small Business Enterprise status within Federal guidelines for contracts requiring it, with the capabilities of much larger firms
LimnoTech also offers General Services Administration (GSA) schedules to provide our clients with an easy, direct way to contract with us.
"As always, your staff displayed a high degree of integrity, responsibility, and professionalism in completing the Potomac phosphorus modeling work. In addition, this work provided cutting edge scientific results that will advance the state of knowledge for the entire Chesapeake Bay Program community."
Steve Bieber, Water Resources Technical Manager,
Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments